[NSRCA-discussion] Need Circus Pink Monokote

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Wed Jun 26 07:07:48 AKDT 2013

Arch, Chris Moon said that you repaired Tara's Monolog. Is that the covering you used?

There are two pinks... STL 313 and STL 314... I'm thinking it is the STL 313, but really hard to judge on a PC Screen.

Do you know the matches for the white and Red on the Monolog as well? I hopefully will never need it, but as long as I'm flying it, I may buy a matching roll for all the colors so I have it and save on shipping. I have a blemish in the red that I could patch up from shrinking the covering with a hot air gun... Not a big deal though...

Larry D.