[NSRCA-discussion] Need Circus Pink Monokote

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Tue Jun 25 13:16:52 AKDT 2013

Color matching the 2M Monolog Pink for a small repair...

If it is World Models ToughLon Product it looks like it is either the STL 313 or STL 314

If it is World Models LighTex Product it looks like it is either the SGX 313 or SGX 314

Other than the sealing temp and the LighTex is stated to be lighter, I don't know anything about this film?

Anybody have any thoughts on this?