[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic, quadcopters

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 06:59:27 AKDT 2013

While at a graduation party this weekend, my brother-in-law asked me if I knew a source for a quadcopter with a video camera. He said he wanted a "bigger" one, without defining exactly what that means.  I have done some internet searches but everything I can find is either a micro with a camera or professional grade for lots of money.  Does anyone know of a "everything you need to know to research/purchase a video quadcopter" site?  Thanks.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com