[NSRCA-discussion] Pittsburg, KS

P & A Hobbies PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 23 22:48:08 AKDT 2013

I would like to thank all those who made to our contest.

The more the better.  Our contest participants increased slowly.

Hope you all had good time.

Yes, we will try the Chicken Annie next year!

If any of you have any suggestions to improve, please let me know.

We will try to improve next year.

Good luck to all those who plan on attending National.

Thank you all again,

Ihncheol Park