[NSRCA-discussion] Master Scoring update

Scott Smith js.smith at verizon.net
Fri Jun 21 13:00:28 AKDT 2013

Page 10 describes the Nat’s format…Prelim/Semis as one contest, then finals as a second.

You want page 23.

You have two options:

Best 4 of 6 (standard contest, you can pick any sequence you want for any round)

Or

Best 3 of 4 P normalized plus 2 F (takes best 2 of those 3) FAQ #1 describes how to set that up

The advantage of option 2 is the F’s determine the winner where as if someone wins all P rounds in option 1, the contest is all but over.

Configure your contest and upload it and I will verify everything is correct for the option you choose.

Scott