[NSRCA-discussion] Old YS 1.20 FZ Parts needed

Randy Forbus rforbus at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 11:40:44 AKDT 2013

They might have it here its listed in their parts
http://www.ysengines.net/support/parts/
From: kvelez at rochester.rr.com
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:48:06 -0400
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Old YS 1.20 FZ Parts needed

Guys, New guy at my local club who is very interested in pattern picked up a used Dennis Simpro Viper F3A with a YS 1.20FZ on it. We were running it last night and it wasn’t making power. After a little inspection found a cracked Crank Case. I’m looking for a YS 1.20FZ crank case as it is not available at Central.  If anyone has an old 1.20 FZ for parts and will like to get rid of it to help out a newbie be appreciated.  Also looking for a Pitts style muffler for YS 1.20 – 1.40 for inverted mounted engine. You can email me direct @kvelez at rochester.rr.com   Ken