[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS Error

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at sgmservice.com
Tue Jun 18 15:11:48 AKDT 2013

Scott,

Thanks for the reply. So, do I understand that you have installed PACSS and
it works OK on your 64-bit Windows 8 machine?

I have all of the font file, in fact PACSS tries to install them if missing
during the installation process. There is a Line Draw font that's used for
some reports that is NOT included in a lot of Windows installations. That's
why this is so confusing. I've had issues reported that users lack the
authority to install font but have not had a "Font Missing" error since I
started "force" installing fonts at system installation.

Gene