[NSRCA-discussion] Private one-on-one coaching- with National Champions!

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Thu Jun 13 19:10:03 AKDT 2013

We have three slots remaining of the 10 total for the morning one on one coaching/ training/ ground school portion, so if you are still interested or thinking about signing up please register at www.hhvastore.com before the remaining slots are all filled.   Joseph and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those who have signed up for this event.  We have been working hard to raise funds for the U.S. team and are privileged that Hobby Hangar from Chantilly, VA is hosting this event at their site.  Joseph and I have been customers of Hobby Hangar, our local hobby shop, since practically before Joesph was born (I have pictures from holding his 1 year old Christmas ornaments to prove it- his favorite present that year- remember the Cap 232 Christmas Tree ornaments?)

If you have any questiong about the event let me know-

Thanks very much,
Don

P.S., There is a little rumor going around that I will have the Phoenix 7 out for classic pattern and reviviing my Fiber Classics Extra 330 from the 2002 Tournament of Champions, also on hand for those that would like to try a few circuits on a TOC plane during the afternoon open flying session.