[NSRCA-discussion] Air Conditioned Shop

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Jun 12 14:10:04 AKDT 2013

Your a guy ... The world is your urinal.

Sent from my average intelligence  phone

On Jun 12, 2013, at 5:35 PM, "astropuppy" <astropuppy at gmail.com<mailto:astropuppy at gmail.com>> wrote:

Oh, you went through the wall and into your laundry room; then out the window. I may try going into the attic, which has a electric exhaust fan.

A little funny sidebar. When I remodeled my shop, my wife went along with everything except a Urinal. Seriously, I have rolling steel cabinets, heat, refrigerator, Stereo, TV, Roku, padded flooring etc; but, no urinal. I haven't told about the A/C yet. I'm thinking this is one of those "Beg Forgiveness instead of asking permission" types of things.