[NSRCA-discussion] Air Conditioned Shop

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:21:02 AKDT 2013

Mike,

I had the same issue but luckily, the unit's hose was long enough IF I put
the unit in the corner and next to the wall of the garage/laundry room.  I
cut between two wall studs and ran it behind the dryer and up to the
window.  It is probably less than 7' total hose length.  Then, I sealed the
hole with the tube sticking through it with spray-in foam and everything
worked well.  I considered cutting through the brick and making a nice exit
but that hurt my brain.  I'm a computer guy not an architect Jim!