[NSRCA-discussion] Air Conditioned Shop

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:05:29 AKDT 2013

Mike,

I did just this for my....we'll call it "man-cave".  It's a 2 car garage
and I used a 14,000 BTU portable unit from Lowe's.  The worst part was
figuring out how to vent the unit.  After looking at different
possibilities, I wound up cutting a hole for the tube and exhausting it out
the laundry room window as designed.  It worked perfect and cools down the
22' deep garage  from regular closed garage temperatures in Southeast Texas
(read freakin hot and humid) to 75-78 in a few hours.

Holler if you need more info.....

--
*Scott A. McHarg*
Sr. Systems Engineer - Infrastructure