[NSRCA-discussion] 23rd Pocono Pattern Contest

jzeigenfus at comcast.net jzeigenfus at comcast.net
Wed Jun 12 06:53:51 AKDT 2013

Hi Joe, Just thought I would say hi. Since I lost two planes at Pocono I can't say I wish I was there. LOL Hope all is well with you and say hi to everyone for me. Do you have a new plane for this year? I don't think I've flown since last year sometime. I'm a Florida resident now so I'll get back into it eventually. On the road 48 weeks out of the year right now so no time. Joe Z