[NSRCA-discussion] 23rd Pocono Pattern Contest

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Wed Jun 12 06:45:09 AKDT 2013

Hi Joe,

Let me check - I'd like to bring wife and small dog.  Dog is a registered Therapy dog, trained and insur ed

to visit residents in assisted living and nursing homes.  Also trained and registered in R.E.A.D. p rogram

to be in libraries and assisted in reading instruction for kids with reading difficulties.
Dog would be on leash, or in vehicle all the time.

Thanks, Ron