[NSRCA-discussion] Team Auction at the Nats!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Jun 10 10:02:24 AKDT 2013

Hey All,

I want to announce that there will be a small auction at the Wednesday night awards banquet to help fund raise for the team.  By small, I mean that currently i have TWO items to auction off.

Our very own Brenner Sharp (Masters contender) and Mike Gaishen (Intermediate) have donated one of their highly successful Contra rotating propulsion systems (with props) for us to auction off.  Retail Value is about $1300.

Also Futaba finally came through with a donation and has given us a 14SGA radio system ($600 value) which we will also auction off.

I want to start generating some interest so that hopefully we have some interested parties in attendance.   As this is intended to raise money for the team, I don't intend to "give" these away so we'll be starting the bidding at $1000, and $400 respectively.

If someone that is not planning to attend would like to have a proxy bidder on their behalf they can contact me, or obviously send a designated party with their money!!

Also, if there are any other donations or items you think you can muster for the auction, that would be GREAT!!!!

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CE481F.E6A56C70]