[NSRCA-discussion] Banquet Plans

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:16:27 AKDT 2013

Having been responsible for many Nats banquets, I can sympathize with the problems encountered in organizing them.

I was actually enjoying the banquet last year, until the room started to fill up.  It was obvious that there were more attendees than had been planned for.  It got bad in a hurry because the room was so small.

Ron