[NSRCA-discussion] Private one-on-one coaching- with National Champions!

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sat Jun 1 18:49:14 AKDT 2013

Are you interested on one-on-one coaching with three national champions?  Do you want to improve your flying techniques?  Do you want to get some intense coaching in preparation for the NATS?  Do you need your plane set up "perfectly".  We have the event for you.

When? 30 June 2013
Where? Catlett, VA
What? Morning Event- Limited Entry (we would like to cap this to 10 people and as of today we have 8 slots remaining).
How Much? Suggested minimum donation to the F3A team:  $50.
Where do I sign up? Pre Registration is mandatory- through www.hhvastore.com

Who? Expert team members available to dedicate 100% of their attention to you:  Jason Shulman, Don Szczur, Joseph Szczur

Agenda:
08:00- 09:00  Set-up, review of techniques, ground school, mechanical setup check or programming as desired, review of box positioning and wind control techniques.
09:00- 12:00   One-on-one intense coaching.
12:00  Lunch- catered/ Bar-B-Que (details pending)
12:00- 5:00 pm open flying-  with 3D, Jets, and warbirds- open to public.  $10 landing fee

ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE U.S. F3A TEAM FUND FOR SOUTH AFRICA

Depending on the interest in the intense coaching session, we may also go with the 29th, but that would be a separate activity at a super secret flying site, for anyone coming from out of town, for example.  Donation schedule would be separate from the above.

This event is hosted by Hobby Hangar, Chantilly, VA.  On behalf of the U.S. Team we would like to thank Hobby Hangar for hosting this event and supporting the team.

Cheers!
Don Szczur