[NSRCA-discussion] Password resets on NSRCA.US

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 13:44:23 AKDT 2013

Everyone,

It seems that we have a small issue on the website with password resets...
if you do it automatically using the Forgot Password option, the website
will email you a new password - however, the new password isn't working.
 It won't allow you to log on... even if an admin resets the password for
you manually, it still isn't working.  I've doing some research as to why
this is happening and hopefully I can track it down soon.

In the meantime, if you've tried to reset your password and are still
unable to log on then please be patient... we'll get the solution soon.

Thanks!