[NSRCA-discussion] Unknowns

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:09:44 AKDT 2013

Hi guys,

I have uploaded the Unknowns to the website.  Due to the amount of
information needed for the Unknowns, I have created a zip file that will be
downloaded to your PC when you click the link.  There are multiple PDF
files contained in the zipped file.  You will have the Aresti with both
wind directions and Maneuver Descriptions for both Unknown 1 & 2.  It was
the quickest way I could get these to you rather than spending the time to
create links for each individual file.

When you click the link, simply "Save" the file to your PC.  Windows XP and
later OS versions will allow you to simply double-click the zipped file and
it will open in a window.  You can then extract them or just open them.  If
you can't get them to open, email me and I will send you the individual pdf
files but that won't happen until the morning.  I will be back at the PC at
8:00AM CDT.  You can go to the website or click
HERE<http://www.nsrca.us\documents\nationals\2013\unknowns.zip>to
download the file.

I will post the Flight Orders when Arch sends them to me in the morning.

Good night,
Scott

--
*Scott A. McHarg*