[NSRCA-discussion] FAI Results Day 2 and Semi Final Flight order

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:04:09 AKDT 2013

Hey Peter,

So here's my thoughts.  I think you should create a new FB group and/or
page.  Maybe one for your software or (if it isn't created) a D7 page.  We
have one here in D6 that people post to all the time.  The only reason I'd
say not to do it to the main NSRCA FB page is because the page was more
created for "national" information that affects all members.  The idea is
phenomenal as Social Media is absolutely taking over.  We may even consider
Twitter.

So, when you have some time, I have an idea that I think is totally doable,
especially with your programming skills.  I'm more of a
network/website/hardware guru and don't have the software development
skills that I would need to complete this.  I think this would be an
incredible app for pattern and to be honest, I think we could actually make
a little bit of money.  I was talking to Dean Nistetter and he showed me an
app that IMAC has.  I think we could duplicate this app for pattern.  It
could even integrate your "Caller" app that you've been working on.  I'd
like you to take a look at it and give me a call as to how we could
implement it.  The app is called IMAC Lite and IMAC Pro (pay).  It has all
the sequences, aresti, notes, CONTESTS tied to Google Maps, etc!!  It is
amazing.  I think you and I could duplicate this for pattern and we would
be the shiz!  Have a look at it and let's talk.  I really think we could
make something wildly popular.  I have servers I run at home for several
online gaming sites.  I'll be glad to host whatever we need and do all the
updating.  I need a software developer to move forward though.  I know this
will be a hit!

Regards,
Scott