[NSRCA-discussion] FAI Results Day 2 and Semi Final Flight order

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:13:07 AKDT 2013

Hey Scott,  I was thinking about whether we could replicate the speed of
results posting for local contests -- I own the D7/D8 local contest scoring
program source and it would be fairly simple for me to add the ability to
facebook the results at the end of each round but I didn't really want to
create a facebook page for every contest (though, I suppose, I could create
a facebook event, but I don't think events have the same degree of walls
and follow as real FB pages.  What would you think about them getting
posted to the NSRCA main FB page, or maybe to an NSRCA contests page?

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training