[NSRCA-discussion] Masters

Bill Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 13:56:27 AKDT 2013

Scott, Arch, et al....
Having flown in the Nats a number of times, worked it a number of times, and now seeing it from HQ, the NSRCA has really raised the bar this summer.  Everything is well organized, information is readily provided and available, and the results getting posted in such a timely manner is just amazing...Bravo!
While it might sound cheesy (no, not Dorna), I've never been more proud of the whole pattern community.
Bill