[NSRCA-discussion] Masters

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 13:36:42 AKDT 2013

Hi Verne,

Thanks!  Arch and Scott Smith are getting me the results as soon as they
come off the scoring program.  I have them posted within 10 minutes of
receiving them.  Kudos to Derek as well for setting up the new site
properly pretty much by himself.  I'm really glad you appreciate the speed.
 We're working hard to get it to you.  I've received a couple of emails
that said they would check here or on Facebook for the results before they
even had seen them at the field.  Now that's cool!

I wanted to be there too.  Hopefully next year.  Instead I'm behind my desk
plugging away.