[NSRCA-discussion] Nats Auction!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Jul 1 13:22:40 AKDT 2013

Hey Everyone,

I just returned from a GREAT contest in Chicago compliments of Bobby Satalino, Mike Mueller, Mickey LaSardo, "Doc" Villa and company.   As part of the contest, F3AUnlimited donated a BJ Craft Monolog 70 ARF that was raffled off among all of the pilots and workers at the event (By the way a great show of support from F3A UnLImited) and was won by Brenner Sharp.  Brenner in turn donated the kit to the USA Team to add to our items to Auction at the Nats banquet.

As a "primer" I wanted to let people know what will be auctioned so far…

Futaba 14SGA Radio System -  Approx $550 value

Complete Sharp/ Gaishen Contra Drive system in your choice of color, w/ Props. - Aprox $1400 value

BJ Craft Monolog 70 - Approx $175 value

I'm hoping to add more items…

Please let people know, and if you're NOT going to the Nats but would be interested in bidding, find someone to bid as a proxy for you!

Back to the contest, we had marginal weather but still managed to get 5 rounds for everyone with 30+ fliers.  Great effort by Bobby and Mickey to keep things running.  Lastly, they donated $200 which was all the proceeds from the contest to the Team Fund!  Thanks Guys!

-Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CE481F.E6A56C70]