[NSRCA-discussion] Judging test

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 05:28:59 AKDT 2013

Sign-in to the website, go to Judging>Certification and select either Certification Tests if you are doing it for the first time, or select the Re-certification test you need, FAI or AMA.

Certification is FREE for NSRCA members, $5 for non-members.  You don't need to be a member to take the test or to get a user name and password to the website, but you need to sign in to get to the tests themselves.

Jon