[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern in Florida

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 06:15:07 AKST 2013

No!  Really?  I'm _shocked_...SHOCKED, I tell you...

It is currently below freezing here in the Oak Ridge, TN, area, with ICE
hanging on all the trees and lines.  However, in the 50's tomorrow!  ;-{D

Phil Spelt, KCRC Past President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member
SPA 177 Board Member
(865)435-1476v, (865)604-0541c