[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern in Florida

HNYCMPSTS at aol.com HNYCMPSTS at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 18:43:52 AKST 2013

Hi Mike,

Down here in Miami, there isn't much pattern activity. There's really only
two or three of us that fly pattern. IMAC has more activity down here.
There is a pattern contest in Sebring in mid February and an IMAC contest
the same weekend (unfortunately) down at out field (AMPS) in Miami.
Larry Odom can provide you the information on the pattern contest. Let me
know if you're also interested in watching some IMAC flying and I'll tell
you  how to get to our field, if its not too far for you.

Regards,
Oscar Cespedes

In a message dated 1/14/2013 9:49:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,