[NSRCA-discussion] Bioenno Power Lipo Cells

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Mon Jan 14 22:00:59 AKST 2013

Sorry John, I wasn't clear.  I am looking for a smaller plane I just picked up at the AMA Expo.  Looking for 2200mAh 4s packs.  Was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them.

Thanx,

-          Robert Beaubien
-          D7 Webmaster

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."