[NSRCA-discussion] Jeti Spin 99 Pro

ehaury ejhaury at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 10:57:50 AKST 2013

Scott

I've been using the Hacker/Jeti Comp controllers since '09 and have lots of flights on them without issue (that oughta jinx me). These are the old ones that Jon mentioned that Jason likes. They (and the new ones) are programmed with a "Jeti box" that allows programming in detail and saves several models in memory. The new ones offer more options and data logging as well. Lots of the newer ones in use, but I don't have hands on experience.

I used a Castle for a while and found it to work well. I prefer more "ownership" of the settings than are available with the Castle Link. I also have a tendency to grab the latest firmware offered and that's not always a good thing with these. Lots of folks use them, there's good support, and they're a good value though.

Earl