[NSRCA-discussion] Team Fund raising Clinics!!!

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 15:18:36 AKST 2013

Don't forget the cost of the stickers that say "Idiots in CA know of
things in this raffle that are cancer-causing, and are generally
hazardous to your health."  I know my NiCads have those stickers on
them, just in case I decide to eat my batteries, and wash them down with
a slug of glow fuel!

Ah, Politicians, if you can't beat 'em, just choot 'em...

Phil Spelt, KCRC Past President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member
SPA 177 Board Member
(865)435-1476v, (865)604-0541c