[NSRCA-discussion] Upcoming mailing list server maintenance/outage

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Jan 2 14:43:19 AKST 2013

On 01/02/13 08:35, Tom Simes wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> In a few hours I'll be physically moving the list server to a different
> location and there will be a brief outage during the migration.  Just
> wanted to let folks know.
>
> Happy new year!

Server should be back up and listserving in it's new abode.  I'll be
taking the opportunity to upgrade the OS in the coming days as well just
to keep things current, but the associated reboots should be much
shorter outages.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com