[NSRCA-discussion] 2013 NATS dates

Paul Lachance plachance at cox.net
Mon Feb 25 13:27:11 AKST 2013

Mark,

I think a lot of us remember the hangovers the next day. Some of us stopped a little early and had our best flights ever the next day. Lmao. I was proud to win a round a place 4th in sportsman at the 94 NPAC. Those were fun times. I remember the crop duster "Jack" flew in to watch us fly. I think all there remember the roar of his Agcat coming in for landing.

Paul