[NSRCA-discussion] Pletty for sale

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 13 10:20:28 AKST 2013

Hello all,
It is time for me to clean out the workshop so I will be listing a number of
items over the next week or so. First of the bunch is a very low time
Plettenberg 30-10 Evo. The motor only has about 40 flights on it and ZERO since
being shipped off to Germany (or wherever they service them (I sent it to Canada
and they sent it out)) for the once over before listing it for sale. I'm asking
$350 plus actual shipping for the motor, it lists for $515 when you can get them
as they tend to be in short supply. Contact me off list. Anthony
aabdu at sbcglobal.net