[NSRCA-discussion] RCU Internet Explorer and Windows 8

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 05:51:12 AKST 2013

I'm not an expert, here's a couple things to check.

Are you sure your logged into rcu? Upper left or check for a signout button
up by the banner.

In explorer goto           tools -> smartscreen filter
                                 It should say "turn on smartscreen filter"
you want it off.

                                 tools -> internet options -> security
                                         scroll right to "restricted" then
click "sites" and check for rcu or just click reset all zones...

I like windows 8; but, I'm a pattern pilot and know I am sick.