[NSRCA-discussion] (no subject)

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Feb 6 14:21:23 AKST 2013

On 02/06/13 14:01, Richard Lewis wrote:
> http://www.knitwithxxxxxsheldon.com/vkarjcqi/8rifec7xteq2wj3cj6gzuxtpi6s !!!

*sigh*

Yet another compromised e-mail account spewing (obfuscated) trojan
bearing URLs.  My apologies folks, the list scans for known viruses
before admitting messages, but posts like this are coming from
legitimate list subscriber accounts (albeit hijacked) and are not
viruses themselves.  Shy of moderating each message, which I don't want
to do, I'm not sure how to handle these.  I'll be giving it some thought
and Googling though - again, my apologies.

I will start moderating the accounts that get compromised, but that only
prevents a second occurrence instead of the first.

Richard, let me know once you've regained control of your sbcglobal
account and I'll unmoderate you.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com