[NSRCA-discussion] MK Magic Box

flyintexan@att.net flyintexan at att.net
Tue Feb 5 03:59:52 AKST 2013

I used one on a ys setup for years. Worked very well...but: it is tricky to setup the first time and I found it works best with a bit of spring action which was accomplished with some wing saddle tape. This helps keep the canopy quite as well. I had to replace the tape about every 75-100 flights.

As you may know I fly with a fin on my canopy and to stabilize the forces from F maneuvers I used small, hard ply vertical tabs at each end of the canopy. I can send you pics privately if u like.

-Mark Hunt
Sent from my phone.