[NSRCA-discussion] Poll for LCAA judging seminar dates in Northern VA

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Fri Feb 1 19:19:29 AKST 2013

Now that everyone is staying warm and contemplating this year's activity, it sounds like there is interest again for a 2013 judging and flying clinic in northern District 2.   I selected 4 dates during March and April.  If you are interested in attending, you can go to the link below, enter your name and select the date(s) you are be available to attend.

http://www.doodle.com/i5pvspufwirehanp

Larry suggested we need to get the judging information out again as Masters and Advance has changed, also go over FAI again.

Once we have the best date, I'll confirm availability of the location (we've had this at LCAA in year's past) and get details out in preparation.

Don Szczur