[NSRCA-discussion] Converting to electric

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Fri Dec 13 07:18:29 AKST 2013

Hey all,

I'm getting ready to finish up an Ultra Sport 60 and I'm toying with the idea of converting it to electric.  I'm currently at the stage of having the wing assembled and joined, and the fuselage framed.  Never having done this before I don't know if this model will be too heavy to convert or not, and if possible, what motor/battery would be appropriate.

Can you electric guys offer some insight?

Thanx,

-           Robert Beaubien
-           District 7 Webmaster

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."