[NSRCA-discussion] National Model Aviation Museum

Bill Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 10:37:06 AKST 2013

I sent this out last week from my AMA email address and it didn't go through....Jon must include me in his F3P frustration?  lol
Anyway, please review and contact Michael if you are interested.
Pritch
The National Model Aviation Museum contains a display of
pattern aircraft.  There is a void, however…  The newest is an
electric Brio and prior to that, an LA-1.  There were lots of great
aircraft following the LA-1 up to the Brio and beyond the Brio, to today.
The AMA would be interested in filling in some of those blanks.  If you
have an aircraft that might fit that description and is in museum quality condition,
please contact the Director of our Museum, Michael Smith.  msmith at modelaircraft.org