[NSRCA-discussion] F3A WC Trip

Andrew Jesky andrewjesky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:21:19 AKDT 2013

I would like to ditto what has been said, I got to witness the hard work put in by Mark and Kevin. The many late nights spent writing reports and the early mornings making sure we the cats were herded. These guys worked there tail off so we could worry about one thing and that was flying. I think from start to finish Mark and Kevin did a heck of a job and I'm very thankful to have been part of this with not only them but everyone from the team.

I would also like to thank everyone for there support while we were preparing and competing. It was great to receive emails while we were over there!

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone