[NSRCA-discussion] Re Chrysler T&C 3rd row seat removal?

atwooddon at aol.com atwooddon at aol.com
Thu Aug 29 06:13:16 AKDT 2013

I have no personal experience with the T&C but am pretty sure a plasma cutter would get the job done.......   sorry couldn't resist

Most seats are secured to the frame or an extension of the frame with bolts going thru the bottom frame of the seat into a reinforced section under the floor boards or bed of the vehicle.
Don