[NSRCA-discussion] Jason Shulman robbed

Jas justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 10:14:36 AKDT 2013

Yea was interesting that it happened about 3 days after I left. I'm not sure they're modelers as the took my ps2, box of games/VHS tapes, checkbook and money jug as well. Plus they left 2- futaba single stick tx's, box of servos and my field toolbox. Oh well, still nice to be home. Hmmm they might have taken my charge box too. Guess I have to look to see what else is missing lol.

iJason