[NSRCA-discussion] Watts & IR Meter - Recommendations???

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Tue Aug 27 09:11:42 AKDT 2013

There has been some previous discussion regarding power consumption and IR regarding setup a few months back...

It's time for me to get a meter to accurately/safely get the data...

Recommendations for which product and a USA source... I would prefer a meter that can handle 120A continuous. This should cover my current Pattern setup (10s) with room to grow.

A lot of meters out there do both IR and Power... I would prefer this solution...

Most of what I can find is 130A max (50A-80A continuous); or, I don't know enough about the brand/MFG to have confidence in the reliablility.

Thanks in advance...

Larry Diamond