[NSRCA-discussion] WC Final results

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Aug 26 10:05:53 AKDT 2013

Thanks!!!  That is cool.  We are just boarding the plane home.  16 hours in the air to Atlanta.  4 hrs to get through checkin and security with the planes.  Customs will be even more fun, but so far so good.

Great trip, great people, great place and a great finish.  We're all very tired but very happy.  Lots more photos and details once were home and settled and have a real Internet connection!

-Mark

Sent from my average intelligence  phone