[NSRCA-discussion] So Long to Africa

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Aug 26 01:33:59 AKDT 2013

We are packing feverishly and getting ready for the hour trek to the airport.  We will be stopping at the hobby shop as the owner has graciously offered to assist us in shopping the 2 large team trophies back to the states.

Then it's a 16 hour plane ride to Atlanta.  Looking forward to coming home and hope to be back in Cleveland sometime tomorrow afternoon.   We shipped Tim and Linda Jesky off this morning to Kruger park where they will take a weeks vacation to site see as well as travel down to Cape Town.

I've got 1600km of driving on the wrong side of the road under my belt, looking forward to driving on the "right" side.  :)

Sent from my average intelligence  phone