[NSRCA-discussion] F3A World Team competition

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 15:19:11 AKDT 2013

No Jinx.  You guys are rockin'

Speaking of no carry over -- that applies to the 10 finalists, but for the
team trophy it's the final placement of ALL (non-junior) competitors, even
the ones who didn't make it to the Semi's, right?  So Brett's 12 and JPN's
22 effectively "carry over" for the team standings, right?

I know team USA will bring it tomorrow, those unknowns look wicked but AJ
and Jason have been working hard to prepare...

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training