[NSRCA-discussion] WC Day 3 Prelim scores

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Tue Aug 20 08:24:53 AKDT 2013

Based on what I understand, and has been stated in a couple recent post, we won't have a good picture of how close it is until after the 4th flight when all pilots have flown in front of all the judges and the scores are tabulated with the scoring system...

Individual and Team wise, it looks like Team USA is flying well in the prelims...

Can't wait for Mark's update... LOL