[NSRCA-discussion] Amnesty idea

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 10:33:55 AKDT 2013

Mike,
The rules already allow someone to move down.  All they do is send an email to their AMA District Contest Board member, who, if they concur, forwards it to the AMA DVP for final approval.  Can be done at anytime.  We've had a couple of people in our district do it without an issue.  Procedure is outlined in 8.1.2 of the Radio Control Aerobatics rules.

Jon