[NSRCA-discussion] Very quiet on here

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Sat Aug 17 05:20:17 AKDT 2013

There was already a comment on the Canadian blog about the Trigantic's snaps.  This is an excerpt:

"Pretty much everyone left so we finished off our flights and then had the opportunity to see Gerhard Mayer fly his Trigantic Tri-winged plane. This is one deep fused plane and the tri-wing is definitely an eye catcher. In traditional Gerhard style he was very slow paced but the plane seemed to handle the light winds without much difficulty. The plane presents ok but the snaps are a departure from the norm for sure. I can see the age old questions returning already :-)"

Jon