[NSRCA-discussion] Team USA Website

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Sun Aug 11 17:30:32 AKDT 2013

Since so many are having problems with RC Universe (including me), I thought I'd post this here from Brett's mom:

"Even though I won't be going, I've put up a website for Team USA going to South Africa.  As a lot of you know, I'm Cindy Wickizer, Brett's mom.  The Team Manager, Mark Atwood, will be sending updates and photos, as well as Tim and Linda Jesky when they get there.  I'll add all of their photos and updates as soon as possible after I get them.

 The site's in working order, so please come visit at:  2013worldsteamusa.shutterfly.com

 Bookmark the site and come back often!  Mark's already written a post about team members and how they are making their way to South Africa.

 You will have to sign up on Shutterfly, but it's no cost and no obligation.  I think you can even sign in with Facebook if you'd rather.

 We welcome our friends from all over the world to visit and comment if you care to.

 Go Team USA!   Please spread the word about the site and drop by often.

 Cindy "

I didn't have to sign in to view the pictures, but YMMV.

Jon