[NSRCA-discussion] WTB- 3-1/4 CF Electric Spinner

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 04:04:30 AKDT 2013

World Models has some electric CF spinners and the prices are great.  They are not ventilated, but many here in the southeast, including Victor Diaz and Marcio Jorge, are cutting the ventilation holes.

AirBorne Models sells World Models products in the U.S.

I'm sending this response online because others may also be interested

Ron Van Putte